Single Family Home Inspections are needed when you are purchasing your new home or if you are looking at selling your existing home and would like to have an upfront look at what may be an issue when you do sell your house.
A home inspection is a thorough visual assessment of a home conducted by a certified professional home inspector at a specific point in time. While a home may be inspected for many reasons most home inspections occur before a home is sold, to reveal any issues that might become problems for the buyer. A home seller may also choose to have Elite-Inspections provide a home inspection prior to listing a property, in order to avoid any unpleasant surprises during negotiations. A home inspection will typically include a walk-through tour of the house during which the condition of the property is closely scrutinized, any defects and deficiencies are noted, and recommendations for repair are made. During the home inspection the inspector will look for issues that could have significant impact from a health and safety perspective, or purely from a financial standpoint.
Elite-Inspection Services Home Inspection Process:
- A typical home inspection takes two to three hours, and during this time the house is examined from the ground up and from the outside in.
- A good home inspection should include observation, and when appropriate the operation, of the plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, and appliance systems, as well as observation of structural components: roof, foundation, basement, exterior and interior walls, chimney, doors, and windows.
- Findings should be provided in the form of a comprehensive inspection report, which includes an objective evaluation of the condition the home clearly outlining any existing defects and potential problems.
Elite Inspection Services home inspection includes:
- A thorough visual inspection of the structure (inside and out, from foundation to roof).
- An examination of all major systems.
- An objective evaluation of the condition of a home.
- An Electronic Copy of the report covering all findings and identifying potential concerns. This report will include numerous high quality images to provide additional detail on the report.
- A complete walk through of the home that will allow you to review the report and ask questions regarding the report.
Elite-Inspections Services puts client satisfaction as a top priority! Elite-Inspection Services will make sure that you as the home buyer/owner are confident and well informed as you move through your home purchase or pre-sale inspection.